P is the priority, where L means low, M medium and H high.
- 2013-02-04 01: Hierarchical keywords P:L
V is the version when the feature was released; R is the date of the feature request.
- V: 0.32.13, R: 2013-11-04: Option to disable the automatic population of the Hierarchical keywords tree when adding a keyword to an image e.g. through the edit panel
- V: 0.32.13, R: 2013-08-19: Adding optional hours/minutes/seconds/milliseconds to Rename Templates.
Millicseconds can't be realized, because the EXIF tag
DateTimeOriginal, which format is
"YYYY:MM:DD HH:MM:SS", does not contain milliseconds.
- 2013-01-19: Option for displaying additional images of all subfolders when selecting a folder within the directories tab
- 2013-01-08: Adding additional (to XMP sidecars) customizable user defined suffixes to InfoOfSelectedThumbnailPanel
- 2013-01-08: Option to choose target directory for downloads of newer Versions
- 2013-01-07: Searching for image duplicates
- 2012-12-06: Windows Installer: Adding English language
- Apply sort filter in thumbnail window when displaying searches (default: None, changing affects result)
Will not be done
- Storing widths and heights of images into the database and adding them to the searchable metadata. Also adding existing file size in bytes to searchable metadata. This can't be guaranteed, there will be always for JPhotoTagger unknown image formats, where widths and heights won't be stored. These images can have thumbnails through user defined thumbnail creation scripts and have searchable metadata.
Status of this document: 2013-11-04